Australian State/Territory and Commonwealth Governments have imposed travel restrictions for international travel and for travel within Australia. For the latest travel advice, please refer to Australian Department of Health (domestic) or Smart Traveller (international).
If you are planning on travelling near or to remote indigenous communities, please review the latest travel restrictions before entering these higher-risk areas.
COVID-19 BOOKING CONDITIONS
We have amended our booking conditions to provide peace of mind when booking your holiday. Please see our revised Cancellation Clause below.
REVISED CANCELLATION CLAUSE:
- A deposit of $1,000 is payable immediately to confirm your booking.
- Remaining balance is due and payable 21 days prior to commencement of the Rental Period.
- Should the Government (Federal and/or State/Territory) restrict your travel into the location of pick-up prior to the commencement of the Rental Period, RedSands will, if travel is due to commence within 21 days, provide the options to;
- transfer the full value of your booking to a subsequent date within three years (subject to availability); or
- provide a full refund of any payments made within 7 working days, less an amount $1,000 if your booking was a one-way hire.
- If the Rental Period has commenced and you need to return the Vehicle prior to the agreed return date on Your Rental Agreement due to a Government directive, a credit voucher for the unused Rental Period will be provided with a validity of 3 years from original rental commencement date.
- For cancellations due to change of mind or individual circumstance, please refer to our full Terms & Conditions. RedSands Campers suggests you take out a fully comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from the time of booking.
OUR COVID SAFE PRACTICES
RedSands is taking precautions to minimise risk of COVID-19 to our clients and staff. Health and safety is a top priority for us, so here are some measures we use that will help protect both you and the RedSands team:
- All clients and visitors entering the depot will be asked to sanitise their hands upon arrival using our hand sanitisation station.
- All clients and visitors entering the depot will be asked if they are using the SafeWA App or enter their details on our guest register at reception.
- Our depot network practices physical distancing measures of 1.5 metres while interacting with clients and visitors.
- At the end of each hire, every vehicle is thoroughly cleaned. RedSands uses a detailed 50 point vehicle cleaning checklist on each vehicle between every hire. This is standard practice for us, which is one of the things that sets us apart from other hire companies and makes us a premium brand. It is also standard practice for us to allow 2-3 days between hires to enable this thorough clean and mechanical servicing/safety checks.
- We provide an environmentally friendly cleaning solution in the kitchen of all campers. This enables you to keep everything clean during your self-drive adventure.
- High contact surfaces in our depots are cleaned on a daily basis.
Finally, if you are unwell or have any flu like symptoms, such as fever, a cough, loss of taste or difficulty breathing, please stay home and contact your travel insurer and our team to discuss your options.