Effective for bookings made from 1st April 2021 for travel from 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022.
- A deposit of $1,000 is payable immediately to confirm your booking.
- Remaining balance (if applicable) is due and payable 55 days prior to commencement of the Rental Period.
- Should the Government (Federal and/or State/Territory) restrict your travel into the location of pick-up and/or drop-off prior to the commencement of the Rental Period, RedSands will, if travel is due to commence within 21 days, provide the options to;
- Waive all cancellation fees and issue a credit voucher for any monies paid (excluding credit card surcharge fees) for a future booking up to three years from your original rental commencement date.
- Provide options to change your pick-up or drop off location – For hires that have already commenced or are due to commence shortly, a change of pick-up or drop-off location may be available and RedSands will work with you to come up with a solution. RedSands will issue a credit voucher for any unused days if your hire is shortened, valid up to three years from your rental commencement date.
- Amend your dates of travel and/or your pick-up and drop-off location, with any monies paid (excluding credit card surcharge fees) transferred to your future booking up to three years from your original rental commencement date, subject to availability and any applicable rates adjustments.
- If the Rental Period has commenced and you need to return the Vehicle prior to the agreed return date on Your Rental Agreement due to a government directive, a credit voucher for the unused Rental Period will be issued with a validity of 3 years from original rental commencement date.
- If you are unable to travel to the pick-up location of your vehicle due to you or another member of your travelling party returning a positive PCR or Rapid Antigen Test, RedSands will:
- hold your vehicle for pick-up at the original rental location, up to 7 days
- extend your hire for the days missed, if the vehicle does not have a subsequent booking
- should your vehicle have a subsequent booking and you are unable to extend your booking, you are not entitled to a refund or credit voucher for any unused days.
- For cancellations due to change of mind or individual circumstance, please refer to our standard Booking Conditions. RedSands Campers suggests you take out a fully comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from the time of booking.
- Please note that RedSands has the right to cancel a booking if, based on historical or impending Federal/State/Territory border closures, it is unlikely you will be able to commence your booking 14 days from departure. You will be issued a credit voucher for any monies paid (excluding credit card surcharge fees) for a future booking up to three years from your original rental commencement date.
- Clients are responsible for compliance with all Government (Federal and/or State/Territory) COVID-19 Vaccination and / or testing requirements, for entry into applicable State/Territory of pick-up / drop-off locations and for entry or access to RedSands premises, events or service.
- Where clients do not meet vaccination and / or testing requirements and as a result, are unable to collect / drop-off the vehicle at pick-up / drop-off locations;
- Standard Booking Conditions / Cancellation Policy applies.
Whilst it is impossible to predict every scenario that may eventuate as a result of COVID travel restrictions, RedSands will work with you to come up with viable alternative solutions.
OUR COVID SAFE PRACTICES
RedSands is taking precautions to minimise risk of COVID-19 to our clients and staff. Health and safety is a top priority for us, so here are some measures we use that will help protect both you and the RedSands team:
- All clients and visitors entering the depot will be required to sanitise their hands upon arrival using our hand sanitisation station.
- All clients and visitors entering the depot will be required to use the Service WA App, The Territory Check In App or enter their details on our guest register at reception, in accordance with Government requirements.
- Our depot network practices physical distancing measures of 1.5 metres while interacting with clients and visitors.
- At the end of each hire, every vehicle is thoroughly cleaned. RedSands uses a detailed 50 point vehicle cleaning checklist on each vehicle between every hire. This is standard practice for us, which is one of the things that sets us apart from other hire companies and makes us a premium brand. It is also standard practice for us to allow 2-3 days between hires to enable this thorough clean and mechanical servicing/safety checks.
- We provide an environmentally friendly cleaning solution in the kitchen of all campers. This enables you to keep everything clean during your self-drive adventure.
- High contact surfaces in our depots are cleaned on a daily basis.
Finally, if you are unwell or have any flu like symptoms, such as fever, a cough, loss of taste or difficulty breathing, please stay home and contact your travel insurer and our team to discuss your options.